It is available as a ready-mix prebatched powder, when mixing in the appropriate proportions with water, forms a thixotropic ready-to-use anchoring grout.
A one component material which after mixing at the site of application with the appropriate amount of water (water/powder ratio of 1:1 to 4:1) sets to become a durable concrete material.
The material, upon exiting the pump, is liquid and thus it is able to fill any roughness and gaps. Tekblend gels after about 3 minutes depending on the preparation method.
Tekblend is commonly applied in:
- building of monolithic packs for the protection of longwall galleries
- building of ventilation and explosion resistant seals
- building of isolation and backfill walls
- filling voids (cavities) above mining excavation roof support
- eliminating voids outside of mining excavation roof support
- filling backfill voids
- sealing of galleries
Cable bolts are made from cable of Ø18 mm and 1+6 structure in accordance with PN-71/M-80236 standard. The following types of bolt can be distinguished:
The cable lay of KL 18 K bolt was modified to form birdcage like bulbs of 100 mm in length and 26 ÷ 28 mm in diameter. This ensures a better force distribution affecting the cement grout around the cable. When filled with grout the cages act like stiff bulbs in relation to the cement face.