Tensionable Cable Bolt System - Minova Global
Tensionable Cable Bolt System
Minova's patented system offers an advanced support system with all the installation versatility of traditional cable bolts while providing the ability to tension the cable during the normal roof bolting cycle. The TCB System provides compression into the roof and ensures “top-to-bottom” tensioning of the cable, which places the anchorage higher in the roof structure to eliminate “anchorage shock” during loading.
The TCB System can be used for primary support and as secondary support in applications where traditional cable bolts are used and enhanced beam building is needed. Common application areas include: tail gates, bleeder, recovery room, set-up room, head gates, intersections and other mine areas where longevity and additional support is required.
Convenience. Safety. Efficiency.
- Uses existing bolting equipment
- Enhanced beam building with tension up to 15,000 lbs
- Can be used as primary support and installed right after mining
- Reduces the need for secondary support
- Reduces or eliminates the need for expensive cribbing or standing supports
- Available in long one-piece bolts for any seam height
- Lowers costs by allowing the installation during normal bolting operation
- Strengthens and reinforces roof structures
Minova leads the way with cable bolt technology that can be installed within development stages.
Hard Rock Mining