TekStem - Minova Global
TekRok Family of Products
Construction Cements: High-Strength, Pumpable or Mix & Pour
TekStem was developed in response to a need from the seismic surveying industry for a superior stemming material. Minova proprietary HYG technology is incorporated in the formulation. By combining with a large quantity of water this permits just one 50 lb bag of TekStem to fill 40 ft of 3-1/2” diameter borehole or 24 ft of 4-1/2” diameter borehole.
- Very high success rate in “difficult” ground compared to other stemming techniques
- Free-flowing grout guarantees excellent borehole wall contact
- Environmentally safe
- Can be used in water-filled holes
- “Plastic-like” consistency when cured ensures it is easily cut if necessary
- Non-brittle, Non-shrinking
- Long working time, 30-40 minutes @ 100°F
- Improved quality of signal strength and consistency
- Greatly reduces reclamation costs resulting from "blow-outs"
- One 50 lb bag is often sufficient per hole