TekPak P - Minova Global
TekPak P is a patented pumpable crib material having substantial benefits in terms of roof control, speed and ease of installation. TekPak P has a high early strength allowing the crib to resist bed separation and convergence. The fully cured strength is substantial with over 150 tons of load bearing capacity.
- Simplicity of use – a symmetrical two component system utilizing basic equipment.
- High yield – a pack of 92% by volume water, reducing the material requirement.
- Long distance pumping – from over 12,000 feet outbye through low cost small diameter pipe, thus easing transport and enabling more than one site to be serviced from a single pumping station.
- Cost effective.
- Long pumping life – reduces flushing out and giving material savings and time saving with the added advantages of longer pumping distances and reduction in the probability of blockages due to equipment failure.
- Superior suspension agents – allows the slurries to stay in the batch mixers longer which improves efficiency and reduces waste.
- Consistent performance - compared to timber cribs.
- High strength - yet yields controllably to ground pressure.