Terracol System - Minova Global
TekLok Family of Products
Injectable/Pumpable, Products for Consolidation and Stabilization
The Terracol System is a complete process consisting of two components:
- Terracol Part A Colloidal silica suspension in the form of nano-particles (55 gal drum – 550 lbs net).
- Terracol Part B Hardener (55 gal drum – 475 lbs net/ 5 gal pails – 40 lbs net).
Both parts are completely water soluble. The amount of Terracol Part B hardener needed ranges from about 10:1 to 5:1 by weight depending on the desired gel time. As an example a 6.6:1 ratio results in an approximate 30 minute gel time at 70°F.
- Adaptable – Gel time adjustable by varying proportions of hardener to allow project-specific formulation; low viscosity enables maximum strata penetration, minimal product waste.
- Safety – environmentally friendly material.
- Low viscosity – 5 to 10 cps enables maximum permeation into fine sands and fine cracks.
Hard Rock Mining