TekGrout - Minova Global
TekGrout® injection grout is a single-component, variable strength cementitious grout designed as an alternative to polyurethane systems. A wide flexibility with strengths and viscosities enables excellent strata penetration and gel times as low as 40 seconds. The material’s adhesive and interlocking characteristics collectively assure a solid bond.
Consult your local Minova representative for additional application information.
- Flexibility – Formulation allows project-specific mix; strengths up to 2,500 psi; variable viscosity enables maximum strata penetration, minimal product waste
- Adjustable Set Times – Set time can be varied from under a minute to several hours, depending on project requirements
- Non-Toxic – Assures worker safety and protection of the environment
- Non-Flammable – No unusual storage or ventilation requirements, equipment clean-up procedures or waste disposal
- Affordable – Significantly lower cost than polyurethane grouts