TekFlex® White - Minova Global
TekFlex® Family of Products
Sprayed Membranes: Flexible, high-strength membrane for strata support
TekFlex® White coating was developed in response to customer demand for a premium strata support membrane spray material designed with flexibility, high tensile strength and excellent adhesive qualities. The product enhances the structural integrity of the rock and forms an impervious barrier, which eliminates the degrading effects of weathering. A batch normally comprises 5 pails of TekFlex® liquid and 2 bags of TekFlex® powder. This is a total volume of approximately 32 gallons (121 liters). Material coverage at a thickness of 1/6” for a 1 bag / 2-1/2 pail batch varies from 70 to 140 square feet, depending on the roughness of the rock surface. TekFlex® White achieves the strength of metal screen in approximately 8 hours.
- Tough – Ability to stretch, excellent tensile characteristics and fiber reinforcing assure coating integrity even after strata deformation.
- Simple Mixing – Convenient packaging of two parts liquid component to one part powder component minimizes mixing errors—no water or additional additives required.
- Excellent Adhesion – Special formulation enables superb adhesion to the rock, assuring a long-lasting coating.
- Non-Flammable – No unusual storage or ventilation requirements, equipment clean-up procedures or waste disposal.
- White – Highly reflective to improve underground illumination.