TekFlex® PM - Minova Global
TekFlex® Family of Products
Sprayed Membranes: Flexible, high-strength membrane for strata support
TekFlex® PM was developed in response to customer demand for a more easily applied gunite with improved adhesion. A non-shrinking cement that dries to a durable off-white finish. TekFlex® PM is especially suited for large remediation or preventative sealing projects.
TekFlex® PM was specifically designed for pumping through Minova Apex machines. The convenience of the self-contained Apex machine allows for fast and easy application as it meters and mixes the proper amounts of water, accelerator and powder as it pumps the material. TekFlex® PM may also be used with TekFlex® PM Accelerator to provide a near instantaneous set time. When pumped through Minova designed air-powered, hydraulic-powered equipment or a standard dry process (gunite) shotcrete pump TekFlex® PM has a pumping life of up to 30 minutes with a set time of 5 to 8 hours.
- Good Adhesion – Contains polymer latex for superior adhesion
- Economical – Coverage rate of 12-1/2 ft2 per bag at 1⁄2 inch thickness
- Attractive – Dries off white
- Strong – Over 4,000 psi
- Convenient – TekFlex® PM can be pumped over 400 feet through standard mine spray hose
- Simple – Minova’s Apex unit automatically mixes in the right amount of water as it pumps. It also has an on board compressor and water tank
- Clean – Minimal dust compared to dry process gunite
- Non-Flammable – No unusual storage or ventilation requirements, equipment clean-up procedures or waste disposal