TekFlex® Dry Spray - Minova Global
TekFlex® Family of Products
Sprayed Membranes: Flexible, high-strength membrane for strata support
TekFlex® Dry Spray coating, developed in response to customer demand for a premium strata support membrane with Minova quality, is a cement-based spray material designed with superb flexibility, high tensile strength and excellent adhesive qualities. The product enhances the structural integrity of the rock and forms an impervious barrier, which eliminates the degrading effects of weathering. Material coverage at a thickness of 1/6” is theoretically 50 ft2. Actual coverage will likely be less due to surface roughness
- Easy to Apply – All powder formulation is applied using simple dry-process shotcrete (gunite) equipment. TekFlex® Dry Spray is blown through the hose and then mixed water at the spray nozzle.
- Remote Application – Ability to be blown several hundred yards if necessary, allowing more convenient location of spray equipment.
- Easy Clean Up – No materials waste. Only the spray nozzle requires minimal clean up.
- Tough – Ability to stretch, excellent tensile characteristics assure coating integrity even after strata deformation.
- Excellent Adhesion – Special formulation enables superb adhesion to the rock, assuring a long-lasting coating.
- Non-Flammable – No unusual storage or ventilation requirements, equipment clean-up procedures or waste disposal.
- Fast to Set – Effective support sooner.