TekNite - Minova Global
TekCrete Family of Products
Sprayed Coatings: Non-Flexible, High-Strength Shotcrete
TekNite was developed in response to customer demand for a more easily applied gunite with improved adhesion. TekNite can be pumped through a variety of Minova approved electrical, air-powered and hydraulic-powered equipment.
TekNite is a non-shrinking cement that dries to a durable off-white finish. TekNite has a pumping life of up to 30 minutes and sets in 5 to 8 hours. TekNite is especially suited for large remediation or preventative sealing.
- Strong – Over 4000 psi, as strong or stronger than gunite or shotcrete
- Good Adhesion – Contains polymer latex for superior adhesion
- Attractive – Dries off-white
- Convenient – TekNite can be pumped over 400 feet through standard mine spray hose
- Clean – Minimal dust compared to dry process gunite
- Non-Flammable – No unusual storage or ventilation requirements, equipment clean-up procedures or waste disposal