TekCrete Pro - Minova Global
TekCrete Family of Products
Sprayed Coatings: Non-Flexible, High-Strength Shotcrete
Supplied as a ready to use dry powder, formulated for dry mix shotcrete (Gunite) requiring only the addition of water. It may be applied wet but ask Minova
for guidance. TekCrete Pro is a specially formulated blend of microsilica cement and carefully graded aggregates which when mixed with water results in a high build, dense, low absorption shotcrete mortar. The required low water-to-cement ratio ensures high early (and ultimate) strengths. TekCrete Pro shrinkage compensation minimizes stress at the bond line. Each 60lb bag of TekCrete Pro contains approx. 0.45 cubic feet of material.
- High build – allowing a large thickness to be sprayed in a single pass
- Shrinkage compensated – minimizes shrinkage cracks and internal stresses at the bond surface
- Low permeability – provides protection against carbon dioxide gas and is classified as “very low” for chloride permeability
- Low rebound – minimizes waste
- Workable– the combined high build, controlled set feature provides an open time to allow trowel finishing
- Chloride free – composition allows the development of high strength without the use of chlorides.
- Reliability – factory quality controlled materials proportioning, mixing and packaging ensures consistency bag after bag
- Fiber reinforced – synthetic fibers to further reduce cracking potential
- Relatively fine aggregate – carefully graded to allow easier finishing and allow thinner layers
Hard Rock Mining