TekCrete Fast M - Minova Global
TekCrete Family of Products
Sprayed Coatings: Non-Flexible, High-Strength Shotcrete
TekCrete Fast M was developed in response to customer demand for a gunite with effectively immediate strength on application. The product can be used with or without steel or polymer mesh, although the mesh will provide additional tensile and flexural strength. Binding broken strata together for better structural integrity, TekCrete Fast M can be used anywhere in a mine where conventional gunite is used and as with any coating or sealant, it performs best when applied as soon as possible after the strata is exposed. Including rebound, TekCrete Fast M has a surface coverage of approximately 8.2 ft2 per 60 lb. bag at a thickness of 1⁄2“.
- Ultra-rapid rate of strength gain – Structural strength achieved in a few minutes (see Table 1).
- Low dusting and rebound – Allows work to continue in nearby areas during application.
- Safe – The high modulus polymer fibers are safer to handle than steel or fiberglass fibers.
- High build – The rapid rate of strength gain allows high build.
- Fiber reinforced – The large proportion of high modulus fibers permits strain hardening and excellent post peak failure characteristics.