SDS Square Head Cable Bolts - Minova Global
Minova patented* SDS (Special Deformed Strand) Square Head Cable Bolts are designed to provide the same versatility as traditional cable bolts while providing a higher degree of anchorage capacity. Added benefits of this cable bolt with its innovative square head indented strand design are improved resin/strand mechanical interlock, eliminated or reduced bulbs, lower hydraulic pressure during insertion and better encapsulation.
SDS Square Head Cable Bolts can be used in every application where traditional cable bolts are used and where standard ground support is marginal or inadequate. Common application areas include: gate roads, bleeder, recovery room, set-up room, intersections and other mine areas where additional support is indicated.
- 1 1/8” square head allows use of existing bolting equipment — no additional wrench required
- Requires no additional training
- Improved low profile square head design
- Provides enhanced resin/strand mechanical interlock eliminating the need for bulbing
- Better resin encapsulation
- Strengthens and reinforces roof structures
- Reduces or eliminates the need for expensive cribbing or standing supports
- Lowers costs by enhancing ventilation
- Available in long one-piece bolts for any seam height
Hard Rock Mining