A one component material which after mixing at the site of application with the appropriate amount of water (water/powder ratio of 1:1 to 4:1) sets to become a durable concrete material.
The material, upon exiting the pump, is liquid and thus it is able to fill any roughness and gaps. Tekblend gels after about 3 minutes depending on the preparation method.
Tekblend is commonly applied in:
- building of monolithic packs for the protection of longwall galleries
- building of ventilation and explosion resistant seals
- building of isolation and backfill walls
- filling voids (cavities) above mining excavation roof support
- eliminating voids outside of mining excavation roof support
- filling backfill voids
- sealing of galleries