CarboStop 102 is a water-reactive one-component polyurethane resin. CarboStop 102 is CFC and solvent free.The reaction begins when the mix comes in contact with water.
- Stopping of water inflow under high pressure.
- Coagulation and water sealing of loose rock.
- Grouting of fine to grained sands.
- Fixing of anchors, self drilling anchors and cable bolts in sand under water transit
- Deep injection
- Injection of cracks, honeycombs, cold joints and non-moving joints.
- Injections of man-accessible sewer lines and tubes
- Injection in simultaneous or sequential stages during the cement grouting,(Carbo-Grouting System), and or for the automated compounded grouting, i.e., resin mixture + reactive, or non-reactive fillers for the filling of large voids under high water transit and pressure (Carbo-Block)